Five exercise challenges to do with your kids: Challenge 1
Kids are back to school, but they have to exercise much more than they do in their PE sessions.
Exercise with them with these easy challenges and have enjoyable family moments at the same time you improve your strength and flexibility.
CHALLENG 1: RISE ON TOES
Raise onto your toes and remain still
To make more difficult bring your arms up to the ceiling (but don’t rise the shoulders)
· You can start counting up to 30.
· The goal is staying on your toes for ONE minute without losing your balance.
· Do it for 5 days to check your improvement.
While they are washing their teeth, queueing in the supermarket, or in any spare time
· Suck in your abdominal muscles
· Engage your buttocks
· Elongate your body
· Concentrate on your breathing. Breath out through the mouth and engage the abdominal muscles.
· Pay attention to your big toes. They should make contact with the floor at all times.
· The higher you lift your heels, the more difficult it’ll be. You could start with a medium-high.
· For better balance, open your arms shoulder high.
Lift the heels as much as possible to your tiptoe but keeping the heels together!!
· Strengthening of the deep abdominal muscles, gluteus, thighs and calves
· Balance improvement
· Encourage feet mobility
· Improves concentration
The winner of 3 out 5 challenges gets the badge: The TOWER
(You can print the bellow badge)